From everyday local runs to Hexham General Hospital or Tesco, Marks and Spencer (M&S) and Waitrose Supermarkets for example, to sight seeing tours of Hadrian’s Wall and Northumberland Castles, to Newcastle Airport Transfers and Train Station Transfer services perhaps to or from Slaley Hall, Matfen Hall or Langley Castle.
If you have places to visit or things to see or do in or around the Hexham and Hadrian’s Wall area, or need to get to Newcastle International Airport or any other airport for that matter, perhaps Durham Tees Valley or Carlisle, then Advanced Taxis of Hexham provides the services you need from taxis in Hexham.
Our Latest News
- Driving Down Carbon Emissions March 9, 2010 We have just taken delivery of one of the new eco-friendly low emission Skoda Octavia vehicles.
- Tynedale Business Awards 2009: Please Vote For Us December 4, 2009 Please vote for us in Tynedale's prestigious Business Awards. Vote Here
- Pay Us Online November 12, 2009 You can now pay your invoices, deposits etc online.
Our Latest Promotions
- Fixed Price Fares to Newcastle Airport and Centre November 22, 2010 We are now offering some cracking prices into Newcastle Airport and Newcastle City Centre (including Newcastle Central Station). Newcastle Airport £24 - from Corbridge, Aydon, Farnley and Riding Mill £28 - from Hexham, Acomb, Wall, Chollerford and Hu...
- Fixed Price Airport Transfer Taxi November 22, 2009 We are currently offering fixed price Airport Transfers on Taxis from Hexham to Newcastle Airport.
Our Latest Articles
- Matfen Hall May 9, 2010 We provide Taxis from Matfen Hall to all near by attractions and Newcastle Airport.
- The Hexham Riot: Massacre in the Market Place December 2, 2009 The Hexham Riot of 9th March 1761 resulted in the deaths of over 50 men and women, with dozens more wounded.
- Corbridge: A Brief History November 28, 2009 We operate Taxis in Corbridge, a quiet village in Northumberland. However historically it was a town of high importance...
- Haydon Bridge: A Brief History November 28, 2009 A brief history of Haydon Bridge, a charming village in Northumberland in the north of England. We operate taxis near Haydon Bridge.
- Hadrian's Wall Path November 27, 2009 The Hadrian's Wall Path is a long distance footpath in the north of England, which runs for 84 miles (134.5 kilometres), from Wallsend on the east coast to Bowness-on-Solway on the west coast.