From everyday local runs to Hexham General Hospital or Tesco, Marks and Spencer (M&S) and Waitrose Supermarkets for example, to sight seeing tours of Hadrian’s Wall and Northumberland Castles, to Newcastle Airport Transfers and Train Station Transfer services perhaps to or from Slaley Hall, Matfen Hall or Langley Castle.
If you have places to visit or things to see or do in or around the Hexham and Hadrian’s Wall area, or need to get to Newcastle International Airport or any other airport for that matter, perhaps Durham Tees Valley or Carlisle, then Advanced Taxis of Hexham provides the services you need from taxis in Hexham.
Our Latest News
- Driving Down Carbon Emissions March 9, 2010We have just taken delivery of one of the new eco-friendly low emission Skoda Octavia vehicles. Be Sociable, Share! Tweet
- Tynedale Business Awards 2009: Please Vote For Us December 4, 2009Please vote for us in Tynedale’s prestigious Business Awards. Vote Here Be Sociable, Share! Tweet
- Pay Us Online November 12, 2009You can now pay your invoices, deposits etc online. Be Sociable, Share! Tweet
Our Latest Promotions
- Fixed Price Fares to Newcastle Airport and Centre November 22, 2010Be Sociable, Share! Tweet
Our Latest Articles
- Northumberland Dark Sky Park December 12, 2013Be Sociable, Share! Tweet
- Matfen Hall May 9, 2010We provide Taxis from Matfen Hall to all near by attractions and Newcastle Airport. Be Sociable, Share! Tweet
- The Hexham Riot: Massacre in the Market Place December 2, 2009The Hexham Riot of 9th March 1761 resulted in the deaths of over 50 men and women, with dozens more wounded. Be Sociable, Share! Tweet
- Corbridge: A Brief History November 28, 2009We operate Taxis in Corbridge, a quiet village in Northumberland. However historically it was a town of high importance… Be Sociable, Share! Tweet
- Haydon Bridge: A Brief History November 28, 2009A brief history of Haydon Bridge, a charming village in Northumberland in the north of England. We operate taxis near Haydon Bridge. Be Sociable, Share! Tweet